Friday, February 8, 2019
How To Protest
Recently, people have been protesting based solely on passion...and I'm sorry to say that is the wrong way to do it. A protest is a focused pressure on the system, it must be succinct and unbreakable. Save the in-fighting for the discussion groups, save the preaching, etc., when you show up to a protest, you must all have the same voice, the same policy agenda...shoulder to shoulder and solid.
Featured Post
Organize Not Occupy
We just had the anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and everyone involved in the original movement says the same thing... It f...
Popular
-
I feel like I'm in an Uber and the driver is talking to me instead of paying attention to the road... and I'm like "you almost ...
-
If you are reading this, you are probably old enough to have "seen" the end of the Great Barrier Reef. No really, think about it.....
-
I was watching a tv series called "The Sandman" about a familial pantheon of godlike figures, and in one scene one of the "go...