"Destroying your feeling that something can be done about Climate Change, is as effective a path to inaction as outright denial; and the polluting interests understand that. They welcome dispiriting polemics that portray this problem as Unsolvable."
- Michael Mann
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Featured Post
Organize Not Occupy
We just had the anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and everyone involved in the original movement says the same thing... It f...
Popular
-
I feel like I'm in an Uber and the driver is talking to me instead of paying attention to the road... and I'm like "you almost ...
-
If you are reading this, you are probably old enough to have "seen" the end of the Great Barrier Reef. No really, think about it.....
-
I was watching a tv series called "The Sandman" about a familial pantheon of godlike figures, and in one scene one of the "go...