Monday, November 18, 2019
Obama
Marginalized communities put him in office for 8 years...thinking "this is a black man, with a black family, running on a campaign of HOPE and CHANGE...he's gonna shake it up." Fast forward...despite having a period where his party controlled Congress and the Presidency, he doubled down on "moderate republican policy" (his own words). Now he has the AUDACITY to do a "2020, too much 'hope and change' and I shit on progressives" tour...with his smug, condescending tone. Well guess what Obama, Fuck You! For the people, "hope and change" wasn't just a slogan...they really wanted and needed it. I hope you live to see your legacy crushed and the rise of a TRUE leader for the people.
Featured Post
Organize Not Occupy
We just had the anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and everyone involved in the original movement says the same thing... It f...
Popular
-
I feel like I'm in an Uber and the driver is talking to me instead of paying attention to the road... and I'm like "you almost ...
-
If you are reading this, you are probably old enough to have "seen" the end of the Great Barrier Reef. No really, think about it.....
-
I was watching a tv series called "The Sandman" about a familial pantheon of godlike figures, and in one scene one of the "go...