Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Weaponization Of Self-Hate

I've been listening to work by Yasha Levine on the weaponization of immigrants against their native nations. Once he pointed it out, I realize I've seen it so many times but I just thought it was coincidence...and now I realize it's a conscious and proactive strategy. I mean I've known about "self-hate" for a long time, but I've always thought about it as an unfortunate personal problem...but now that he's pointed out various examples, I realize their conclusions are not random...they all seem to end up pushing the narratives of the elite class.

From the "End Of History" narrative, to Hispanic women voting for Trump, to every one of Sam Harris's friends... People who have been abused in other countries are weaponized to advance U.S. empire narratives. We definitely need to start realizing that this is happening and stop letting one wrong, justify the perpetuation of other wrongs. We need to identify ROOT causes and make Structural changes.

Check his work out at:
https://yasha.substack.com

Featured Post

Corrupts Absolutely

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” -  Upton Sinclair The truth abo...

Popular