Thursday, September 12, 2019
Let The Climate Wars Begin
For the United States, the Bahamians may be the first, clear Climate Refugees we've seen. The first of many, many, many more. This will clash with the rampant racism in the U.S. I think this is far more historic than 9-11...when the prerequisites for the Climate Migration Wars began.
Featured Post
Organize Not Occupy
We just had the anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and everyone involved in the original movement says the same thing... It f...
Popular
-
I feel like I'm in an Uber and the driver is talking to me instead of paying attention to the road... and I'm like "you almost ...
-
If you are reading this, you are probably old enough to have "seen" the end of the Great Barrier Reef. No really, think about it.....
-
I was watching a tv series called "The Sandman" about a familial pantheon of godlike figures, and in one scene one of the "go...